Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 month ago

Should I quit Youtube? Be brutally honest?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdFj27H6VH2n4JNp...

What does my channel need to gain subscribers?

Ive promoted it on twitter...still no subs

Favorite Answer

You've asked about your channel more than once, and I remember giving you brutally honest critique.  Now, rather than learn to be better or revamp your style, or even revamp your entire channel, you want US to tell you to quit? Nope, not gonna do that.  You want to quit, quit.  You want to make a channel, you're going to have to do more than just throw up trash videos.  Your newest is no different than the ones I saw before.  1) get a better microphone - geez, the sound is so bad I had to turn it up and then the noise came through. NO ONE will subscribe to a channel with noisy audio.  2) You're going to need more than rehashed photos from articles on the internet.  Get a camera, get a good background.  Get some direction other than just sitting and narrating photo montages. Write a script and stick to it. 3) Diction. Diction. Diction.  And, lastly, every news site and then some has rehashed the story of BLM, the Election, Trump and Biden over and over and over again.  Rethink what you want to be remembered for or better yet, what you want your CHANNEL to be subscribed to for.  

thats up to you

• donnie

Nope not clicking no links