Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Cat has ringworm on his lip and eyelid, help?

My cat has ringworm on his eyelid and on his lip. I have put clotrimazole cream on it and over the area he has a black scab looking thing?! Is that bad? What do I do for ringworm on my cats face? Will it eventually go away on its own if the cream continues to not work?! What can I do? Help! 

He cant take pills!

My cat chokes on pills. He was diagnosed by vet and when you look under a wood lamp you can see that its fungus by how it glows green. My cat had been given pills before for tapeworm and each time hed take the pill he’d choke on it. 

Is the cream what your vet gave you, or did you diagnose the cat yourself?

Why can your cat not take pills?  There are pill dispensers which can make it easier for owners.

Contact your vets and ask.