Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Ahhhh French vanilla, rocky road, chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough...Thoughts? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

My thought is...................SPRINKLES!

• 1 month ago

It's a catchy commercial but not something I'd eat.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My wife just loves that ad. And yes, she will sing the song at times, too. It's also quite famous in the advertising world.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Full of sugar, fattening, diabetes-producing .. and absolutely delicious.

I like Haagen Dasz ice cream the best  ... chocolate, or butter pecan, or vanilla with chocolate-covered almonds... Ben and Jerry's second best .. Cherry Garcia.  But I don't eat them often because they are not very good for me.  About twice a year, I will buy a pint of ice cream and go through it in two days.

If I really feel like punishing my body, I will make up a batch of hot fudge sauce from scratch (using bittersweet chocolate, evaporated milk, etc) and buy some Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream.  OMG.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I am curious as to what your "question" is.

Answers?

• 1 month ago

The only one that does anything at all for me is cookie dough, the rest are just meh.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope. No thoughts at all. 

• 1 month ago

I need a tiny spoonful of each! I like to try all the flavors... Although those are a little predictable give me something shocking 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.