Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I don't get it, why are people so ashamed to be a virgin?

The word "virgin" is constantly thrown around as an insult on the internet. But is it really such a bad thing? Being a virgin means you're completely free from any risk of unwanted pregnancy (the condom can still break you know), free from STI, free from the spread of Covid. Masturbation as "solo sex" is good enough!

I'm a virgin and proud of it. No one can talk me into having sex, like ever. Or at least not for a very long time... there are more important things than sex. 

And can Covid spread directly through sex? I don't know if it can but you're still in close contact anyway

Insecurity. I remember before i lost my virgin when i was a teenager, i always thought it would be the most amazing thing in the world because people say others are wack if they are virgins, but the night i lost my virginity, i thought to myself "wtf, people over rate this because of what" . I mean vagina feels good, but i even had an hour stamina the first time i got inside a girl and its good, but its not how people make it out to be. She was even convinced that i wasnt a virgin because i lasted so long in bed and am very good at sex, but i was a virgin until i inserted myself inside

Insecure people who wants to feel good about themselves. Even with active sex life they are unsatisfied. So they throw these tantrums to feel superior. Ignore these idiots. 

And yes, Covid can spread through sex. Not because of the action involved. But through kissing, sneezing or breathing heavily through mouth. That's why for a while it was advised to do it from behind  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’ve always thought that sex is extremely overrated