Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are there any gay communities exclusively just for gay people for housing?

or straight communities?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have one of those gayborhoods around here.  It's under the bridge on the local expressway.  Just today I saw a homeless gay veteran shuffling slowly across the busy highway in the middle of traffic who had to stop to let him cross.  As we all sat there in nervous anticipation and waited for him to cross I whispered to myself:  

"That'll probably be me someday.  Thinking the world owes me something for all the hardship it put me through.  My poor, destitute soul.  Not yielding to anyone. Not even hundreds of speeding oncoming cars. Just sayin."

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

There are for us queers. Heterosexual-only communities might exist among religious organisations or perhaps as a result of redlining, but they'd be illegal.

• Zirp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

apparently there are some non-LGBT municipalities in Poland

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are gay neighborhoods. The problem is once gays move into an area and make it nice it becomes super expensive and people get priced out of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That is a silly idea.   The very reason fro seeking equality is to be a part of society,  setting up an exclusive area is not the path to bridging the gaps.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes, they are called cruise ships

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Florida has a growing number of senior communities for gay men.

I'm planning to move there when I'm in my 60's and party all day and night with my wonderful gay sex buddies.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.