are there any gay communities exclusively just for gay people for housing?

or straight communities?

We have one of those gayborhoods around here.  It's under the bridge on the local expressway.  Just today I saw a homeless gay veteran shuffling slowly across the busy highway in the middle of traffic who had to stop to let him cross.  As we all sat there in nervous anticipation and waited for him to cross I whispered to myself:  

"That'll probably be me someday.  Thinking the world owes me something for all the hardship it put me through.  My poor, destitute soul.  Not yielding to anyone. Not even hundreds of speeding oncoming cars. Just sayin."

There are for us queers. Heterosexual-only communities might exist among religious organisations or perhaps as a result of redlining, but they'd be illegal.

• Zirp

apparently there are some non-LGBT municipalities in Poland

There are gay neighborhoods. The problem is once gays move into an area and make it nice it becomes super expensive and people get priced out of it.

That is a silly idea.   The very reason fro seeking equality is to be a part of society,  setting up an exclusive area is not the path to bridging the gaps.

yes, they are called cruise ships

Florida has a growing number of senior communities for gay men.

I'm planning to move there when I'm in my 60's and party all day and night with my wonderful gay sex buddies.