Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you feel if participants untalk, even no question during meeting?

Let say, you are manager hold a meeting with team member, but everytime they don't talk/ no comment / no question...

1 Answer

Relevance
  • n2mama
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I would conclude that my employees are not engaged in the meeting and not interested in the content. I would then need to look at my part in that. Am I having meetings constantly, so people are so burnt out on meetings they no longer care? Are my meetings actually designed to be interactive discussions, or am I simply talking at my employees the entire time? Is the content of the meeting interesting, engaging, and well presented, or am I standing in front of them reading slides word for word off a presentation? 

Bottom line, if every meeting you have nobody wants to participate in, the issue is you and how you run the meetings, not your employees.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.