How do you feel if participants untalk, even no question during meeting?

Let say, you are manager hold a meeting with team member, but everytime they don't talk/ no comment / no question...

• n2mama
    Favorite Answer

I would conclude that my employees are not engaged in the meeting and not interested in the content. I would then need to look at my part in that. Am I having meetings constantly, so people are so burnt out on meetings they no longer care? Are my meetings actually designed to be interactive discussions, or am I simply talking at my employees the entire time? Is the content of the meeting interesting, engaging, and well presented, or am I standing in front of them reading slides word for word off a presentation? 

Bottom line, if every meeting you have nobody wants to participate in, the issue is you and how you run the meetings, not your employees.