Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Do I need to do rest days even though I do light exercise?

I’m beginning to do butt exercises a few days a week. 

I do light exercises on a yoga mat with no resistance bands. 

Can I work my glutes every other day (every 24 hours) since it’s only light exercise?

Or do I need to have a 48 hour rest period for glutes?

The main reason for this question is about if this would considered over working the muscle even though I only do light muscle exercise. I’m trying to figure out the optimal number of days a week for the most muscle growth that can come from light muscle exercise 

• ?

Take a rest day if you're sore. If you're not sore take at least one rest day a week, I meant a week

thats up to you

• ?

thats up to you