MY CULVERT IS BROKE DO I NEED TO FIX IT OR THE CITY?

usually the water utility owns the culverts.  Talk to them.  It may not belong to you.

• ?

call the ciercing

Talk to the City/County or your attorney.

I my city, we had to pay the initial costs of installation.  After that it became the City who is responsible for maintenance/upkeep. 

Cannot have the individual landowner stopping up the street whenever they decide it is time for maintenance.

If it's on city property then call the city If it's your property then it's your responsibility

Wrong category, this is Fashion & Accessories.

It's would be easier to fix the culvert yourself if the damage isn't too bad.