If you think that Novolin N is a "short acting insulin", are you way too ignorant of the subject to be answering questions about insulin?

Don't take it personal, Scott B.; although maybe you should not answer questions pertaining to insulin.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't know anything about insulin except how to fill a syringe for my blind ex husband. Anyhow, people have the right to speak about any subject they wish, even subjects they are ignorant of. If you are seeking knowlegable, intelligent conversation, you are seriously in the wrong place. lol. 

What?  I already answered this questions a few days ago.  Get a life. 

Not necessarily. 

While I don't know anything about Novolin, I do have a good base of understanding about diabetes and health in general. I also learn very quickly and can learn more on a particular subject spending 5 minutes on google than most people will learn in their lifetime.  It's rare that I come across anyone on Yahoo whose knowledge impresses me...in any subject. 

I'm not saying that to impress anybody (I'm anonymous). I'm saying it because it's the truth. 

• ?

We answered your rant YESTERDAY, trolley!

BTW, sally take your question/rant to HEALTH!

This is Politics!

I take 22 units of insulin twice a day!

What is your question, bidet?

Bored with talking about office romance or asking if men can wear women's cloths, so thought you slip into your more worthless trolling?