Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you think that Novolin N is a "short acting insulin", are you way too ignorant of the subject to be answering questions about insulin?

Update:

Don't take it personal, Scott B.; although maybe you should not answer questions pertaining to insulin.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know anything about insulin except how to fill a syringe for my blind ex husband. Anyhow, people have the right to speak about any subject they wish, even subjects they are ignorant of. If you are seeking knowlegable, intelligent conversation, you are seriously in the wrong place. lol. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What?  I already answered this questions a few days ago.  Get a life. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not necessarily. 

While I don't know anything about Novolin, I do have a good base of understanding about diabetes and health in general. I also learn very quickly and can learn more on a particular subject spending 5 minutes on google than most people will learn in their lifetime.  It's rare that I come across anyone on Yahoo whose knowledge impresses me...in any subject. 

I'm not saying that to impress anybody (I'm anonymous). I'm saying it because it's the truth. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We answered your rant YESTERDAY, trolley!

BTW, sally take your question/rant to HEALTH!

This is Politics!

I take 22 units of insulin twice a day!

What is your question, bidet?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Bored with talking about office romance or asking if men can wear women's cloths, so thought you slip into your more worthless trolling?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.