Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did I not get the job or is it too soon to tell?

I went in for an interview recently and it went very well. That day, they set me up for a second interview. That one again lasted around 20-30 minutes. They then said they would have to do a third interview which I've never heard of. 

They told me initially that my third interview would be over the phone but they ended up wanting me to come into the store again. I met up with someone completely different than the person that was supposed to interview me which I thought was odd.

Every interview lasted a while. I then asked the third interviewer what the next step was in the hiring process. She told me they should probably get back to me in two days, and that the hiring manager has all the details. If the hiring manager doesn't get back, then I should reach out is what she told me. It's been 3 days.

Did I not get the job or is it too soon to tell?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They did not lose your contact info  

If they want you they will contact you

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Until you are offered any job you haven't got it..... so as it has been 3 days since your last interview and they tolf you to get in touch then do so and find out

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

too soon to tell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.