Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

????
Lv 5
???? asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

How much will it cost to remove an infected cracked/chipped back tooth without insurance?

I live in california and my chipped back tooth that has its gum exposed became infected and now my front bottom lip is a little swollen (not as swollen as it was 2 weeks ago) and the severe pain went away too. I'm still having watery stools and have temps at 99 - 100.....

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Dental insurance does not cover very much treatment.

Most people are better off saving the money from paying for the insurance and cover the treatment costs themselves (unless they have an employer that is subsidizing the costs).

"I'm still having watery stools and have temps at 99 - 100....." sounds more like covid than an abscessed tooth.

You need to get on antibiotics to clear up the abscess and then your tooth can be pulled or repaired.  Western Dental will pull the tooth for a couple of hundred probably. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

$300 US - better go see a dentist before the infection gets into your brain

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.