Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Will it still be on hold?

Yes i have a question my money that was sent to me which was over 1000 on paypal was on hold when i had a personal account and then i changed to a business account would this mean you can have more sent without it being held or what becaise they are going to seend it agsin tomorrow because after i had the personal account and seen it on hold i sent it back but im hoping with the business account i can get it sent to my bank without it being held

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.