How to unban banded whatsaap number? ?

In this article, I will show you how to unban your banned GBWhatsaap Number, If you looking for a solution to the GBWhatsaap number ban problem so in this article you will get a solution. 

Step By Step 

1) Open your WhatsApp and enter your number

2)Click on the support icon

3)Now write, ( We are very sorry to violate the policy. We will not do this in the future. Please unblock our number.

My WhatsApp number is +91[your number])

4)Now Click on " This doesn't answer my question"

5)Yea now send the mail and what for the response 

Your WhatsApp account will be unbanned within 2 weeks. 

Visit : www.theapkguide.com 

If you have liked our post and you have got to learn something from it like you have got some benefit from it, You can read more articles from our website www.theapkguide.com which are useful for you and beneficial for you.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.