Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

Apparently Prince William is having a hard time keeping quiet after M and H's Oprah show.   Do you think he should break rank?

with what the Queen has asked, and go right ahead?  If anybody has the 'right' to stamp on little bro. perhaps it's him (if not their father!!).   But is the Queen right in keeping quiet apart from her statement about privacy?

Update:

@ Anon - https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/...

I know, Cosmopolitan but there are other sources for this whether true or not.  There's usually no smoke without fire.

Update 2:

@ Barry.   I agree.   I think it's better to just ignore what's being suggested.  And it will infuriate Meghan to be ignored!  If any of them is innocent of the accusations they should be able to live with themselves after all.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Barry
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Any royal comments will just prolong the circus. 

• 2 weeks ago

I think he should let loose and spill ALL of the tea, yes, I'd LOVE to hear what's on HIS mind about this mess.  

• 2 weeks ago

The best thing the royal family can do is remain quiet and not feed this narcissistic little witch

• 2 weeks ago

where do you people get this RUBBISH William has never spoken about the Opera

• 3 weeks ago

It's Charles who should be the one to step up to defend. He should catch any shrapnel from the left. He's woke. A woke king can't be king for long. He has nothing to lose that won't be taken immediately after HM dies.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

And where did you read or hear this? William is pretty pragmatic and careful about what he does say. If William were to speak, he would not say much. He would not do as his brother and sister-in-law did, grant a tell-all interview. I can see why the Queen reportedly does not want family to speak, because it could fuel the fire. Perhaps she may even let Charles or William make a simple comment later--something along the lines that all families sometimes go through difficult periods and that things will eventually work out. Charles does not even have to address the racism claims made against the family; all he has to do is make an appearance at one of his Prince's Trust foundations where he has made it his job to help minorities get an academic education, job training, and jobs.

And to another responder, William is not Meghan's puppet! William is not married to Meghan. You are so hyped up about Harry and Meghan, so eager to put them down, that you have confused the brothers!

• 3 weeks ago

he is meghans puppet

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Of course the Queen is right, but the purpose of them doing the Winfrey show was to draw as much attention as possible. Markle and her Marxist comrades have no intension on remaining quiet. This is to throw maximum shade on the Queen/Monarchy,  and to further their radical Leftist political agenda. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He should do as the Queen wishes, and that is not to fuel the fire. 

Apparently it was Princess Anne who has since been 'outed' as making the 

comment regarding Archie's skin color.  She has sensibly not dignified that with a response.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.