Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Yahoo Answers is shutting down forever? Will you miss it?

omg

sorry for the swear Fireball! 

No. 

I use a search engine. The questions and answers people post are never good enough for reference. 

• Nicole

i heard its shutting down forever i looked on the internet last night 

I will miss all of you guys. some of you were good towards me. others were a little nasty. I look at it this way,  forgives and forget. I wish each and every one of you happiness and prosperity, good luck to all you guys. 

Yes I will miss it a lot

It was finished when Jenny’s saloon shut down.

I’m so sad it’s such a good way to kill boredom lol 

Kind of it was fun

• ?

Ah maybe a bit. But I'll move on and get on with it. Besides the less time I spend online the better. 

i'll miss the website but it's something i can live without

• ?

I wish yahoo answers were more popular so that we can have a larger petition to save it