Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What will you do without me offering my wit and wisdom on this website after it shuts down?

I am already on Twitter.  Hence why you don't see me much here.  But I go by my real name too.

Favorite Answer

You will be missed.  I did love how you busted the balls of the ignorant right-wingers. 

Stalkers will come

I will find you in twitter

As Yahoo Answers winds up its existence, 

I guess we can expect more and more trolls to post ridiculous questions.   

It will be ok you have to find another leftist site that makes fun of ignorant Trumpers who  still think Trump won.

Probably go on about my life, oblivious to your awesomeness 

I enjoyed most of your stuff.  I will probably have forgotten about you and most others by this time next year though.  This was a guilty pleasure playground for me.  Poking idiots to see how idiotic they would get to defend their initial idiocy was amusing but that was about it.  Seems they think silencing their drivel in this microscopic backwater of the internet is the reason it is shutting it down.  A final and laughable idiocy.

• Jim2

well, what is your twitter id?

Try Twitter.  I'm on there with my real name.

• ?

Wit and wisdom on this site? 

Most of us will find some way to get by.